Service Times: Sundays @10:00am
Interpretacion en Espanol Disponible
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible and authorized written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious personal future. return to this earth on power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the blessed hope– the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation.
- In water baptism by immersion.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
Senior Pastor, David Angel
Associate Pastor, Mark Angel
On behalf of our church family, we extend a cordial invitation to all who mourn and need comfort, to all who are friendless and need a friend, to all who sin and need a Savior.
May you feel the love of God in our services and the presence of the Holy Spirit as we open our hearts wide in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
If you do not have a home church, we would like to welcome you. It is our prayer that the Church For Whosoever will be used to minister to the "Whosoever" in the High Desert.